OUR COMPREHENSIVE SERVICES

Commercial grade technology support for home professionals and endusers.

 

REMOTE SUPPORT

No issue is too small or too big for us to handle remotely. We handle 98% of issues remotely. If you have access to the internet, we can connect in seconds and help! No matter how close or how far we can take care of you. A certified technician is ready to assist!

ONSITE SUPPORT

When remote support is not possible or setup of new hardware is necessary you can count on us! We can setup your printers, scanners, plotters, vinyl cutters or whatever peripherals you require to perform your day to day. Let's schedule an onsite appointment today!

HARDWARE SUPPORT

Hardware problems can be extremely stressful! For professionals working from home this can cause your business to stop and loss money! Our goal is to get you back up and making money right away! We perform diagnostics and replace damaged hardware. Looking to perform upgrades? Yes, we do that also.

VIRUS DETECTION

Viruses can shutdown our entire operation, put clients and our data in jeopardy. We can perform virus detection and removal services remotely in 90% of cases. The other 10% may require us to have physical access to the system. We are ready to help.

MANAGED SERVICES

NuTech can provide commercial managed services to home professionals or end users for a small monthly fee. What does this mean? We will perform 24/7 proactive maintenance and management for your computers. For details, please contact us now! Did we mention support is included?

MANAGED ANTIVIRUS

In the market for an Antivirus solution? We got you covered. Our licensing fees are extremely affordable and we manage your Antivirus. What does this mean? We create custom policies based on your security requirements, we keep your virus definitions up to date and keep you secure!

BACKUP AND RECOVERY

If you require a backup and recovery solution for your important business data, we have the right solution for you! Allow us the opportunity to provide you the industry leading technology you need to keep you and your data protected!

MANAGED EMAIL

Need custom email for you small or home business? We can help! We will help maintain your domain and email tenant! Let's talk and get your custom branded email ready today!

AdobeStock_291736942.jpeg

CONTENT CREATOR

AdobeStock_116317357.jpeg

HOME BUSINESS

AdobeStock_302463044.jpeg

ENDUSER

We got you covered!

You are in the right place!

How can we help?

 

Follow

  • Facebook
  • Instagram
  • LinkedIn

Contact

(915) 250-0100

Address

12168 Chapel Hill Rd, El Paso, TX 79928, USA

©2020 by xploITtech.